In the Chinese culture, the 1 month birthday is a quite the celebration! The parents of Baby Charlene spared no expense when it came to their daughter’s “man yueh” birthday, inviting all of their closest family, friends and business associates to their private estate. Though the party was to celebrate Baby Charlene, it was definitely a party catered for the adults!
Since the birthday party was during the summer months, we kept everyone cool with cabanas, umbrellas, and even mist stations. Children jumped into the pool if they wanted to cool off as well. To keep everyone’s skin nice & protected, we setup a sun protection station that included spray sunblock and hand-held fans.
Children and adults alike were kept entertained with a photobooth and a charicature station, while one of our FAVORITE DJ friends, Jim Izzo of Honored Occasions kept the ambiance lively with fun tunes.
The delectable catering was by Good Gracious. Our menu was AMAZING!
- Cheese, Pate & Wine Station
- Carving Station with Beef Tenderloin, Soy Sake Glazed Black Cod, Tea Smoked Beef Tri Tip Steak, Beef Sate Skewers
- Sushi Bar
- Salad & Sides: Baby Spinach Salad, Wasabi Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chinese Bean Salad
- Fusion Station with Lacquered Salmon Sesame, Asian Leaf Salad and Pressed Duck Panini
- Souffle Chocolate – demitasse cup of chocolate soufflé
- Milkshake & Cookies – green tea milkshake & ginger sugar cookies
- Tangerine Sip – cool tangerine splashed with sorbet
- Strawberry Therapy – strawberries filled with cheesecake, or dipped in chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Sushi
- Iced Summer Fruit – mixed berries in an ice “waterfall”
- Miniature Gelato Cones – vanilla bean, mango and raspberry flavors